Alan M Hirahara, MD, FRCSC
"The new Clarius L15 ultrasound scanner is amazing. It’s the perfect size and weight and allows great control while doing injections and surgery."
Get Clear and Detailed Imaging to Make a Definitive Diagnosis and Alleviate Pain Quickly
Why wait for a radiology report when you can get the answers you need with Clarius ultrasound? Using dedicated MSK presets on the Clarius App, you’ll instantly get a clear window to evaluate injuries and assess function. Plus, you’ll see your way clearly for accurate injections.
- With Clarius ultrasound, you’ll get the same high-powered imaging technology as the best cart-based system for a fraction of the cost.
- Access advanced MSK presets to quickly investigate an area of concern.
- Focus on assessing injuries and delivering accurate pain relief quickly without dealing with wires and complicated controls.
- Add Needle Enhance optional software to accurately guide difficult procedures.
- Start scanning withing seconds by launching the app on your Apple or Android device.
- Get free Clarius Cloud access to save and manage exams, export PDF reports and more.
- Rely on Clarius AI assistance for a clear image you can trust.
Common Applications for Orthopedic Surgery
For Diagnosis of musculoskeletal pathologies:
- muscle sprains and tears
- ligament injuries
- tendon inflammation and ruptures
- guide joint injections and aspirations
- confirm adequate reduction of fractures and dislocations
Ultrasound-guided Injections with Clarius Needle Enhance
Clarius Needle Enhance lights up the needle clearly as you approach your injection target. Needle enhance is an optional upgrade feature available on all Clarius linear scanners.
Advanced MSK Presets Package
Dedicated MSK presets for Diagnostic and Interventional MSK procedures
- Hip Joint
High Frequency Linear
Choose the L15 if you're primarily interested in seeing exceptional detail while performing superficial exams.
Choose the L7 if you're performing deep and superficial procedures.
Ultra-High Frequency Linear
Choose the L20 if your area of interest is under 3cm. Ideal for podiatry and rheumathology
The C3 is more suitable for examining deeper structures including hips, piriformis and lower back.
Common Extensor Tendon