In this 1-hour webinar, you'll learn how easy and affordable it is to add handheld ultrasound to your plastic surgery practice. Dr. Salzman will share:
- How to scan and image breast implants to accurately detect silent ruptures
- A case study performing ultrasound-guided TAP and Pectoralis Blocks
- How to diagnose and treat abdominal pseudobursae using ultrasound
Webinar Presentation Slides
Transverse Abdominis Plane Block
Pectoralis Nerve Block
Common Applications of Diagnostic Ultrasound
The use of ultrasound in plastic surgery is proven to improve procedural outcomes, minimize complications and enable comprehensive follow-up, enhancing confidence and the overall patient experience. It is routinely used for examining breast implant integrity, evaluating and treating seromas, TAP and PECS blocks, and safe BBL fat grafting. It's also used to detect deep venous thrombosis and for targeted guidance for patients undergoing abdominal liposuction. Clarius delivers high resolution imaging in a dedicated high-frequency scanner to speed diagnosis, guide procedures and reduce risk.
Superior Imaging You Can Trust
Ultra-portable, Clarius ultrasound scanners deliver the power and image quality of traditional systems for a small fraction of the cost.
- Specialized workflows and dedicated plastic surgery presets.
- Fast and clear imaging with automated AI optimization deliver best-in-class image quality.
- Ideal for small spaces, Clarius HD fits in your pocket.
- Without cords to get in the way, cleaning and disinfection are simple and fast.
- Pairs instantly with most current Android and Apple smart phones and tablets.
- Free cloud storage for unlimited users.
Dr. Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS
"The image quality of the $4,900 Clarius device is world's better than the $41,000 [cart-based system]. I use the Clarius device in my practice every day. For me, it's the plastic surgeon's stethoscope."
Ideal for examining breast implant integrity, evaluating and treating seromas, TAP and Pect blocks, safe BBL fat grafting and more.
High Frequency Linear
Choose the L15 if you're primarily interested in seeing exceptional detail while performing breast and superficial exams.
Ultra-High Frequency Linear
Ideal for superficial applications like reconstructive and cosmetic facial surgery.
Hedden and Gunn Plastic Surgery
Dr. Bill Hedden
"I have been performing ultrasound in our office for over 6 years and it has always seemed so complicated because of the type of ultrasound. If you're not trained on how to use the systems, it can be very overwhelming. Well, Clarius has fixed that through their software, which allows you to just pick the area you are working on and it automates the settings for you. It's handheld…simply perfect for what we do. I now carry it in my coat pocket during clinic and there's no more guessing or needless needle sticks if there is a seroma after a tummy tuck or lipo. Also, I now know for sure if I'm dealing with a ruptured silicone implant before surgery."