Who we are:
Clarius Mobile Health was founded to empower every medical professional with accurate, easy to use and affordable imaging tools. We’re miniaturizing high quality point-of-care ultrasound to offer a safe and cost-effective option for all clinicians in every specialty. Since we sold our first wireless handheld ultrasound scanner in 2016, more than 20,000 clinicians have used Clarius to improve their ability to diagnose or treat patients. We’ve embarked on an exciting stage with the recent launch of our next generation scanner incorporating feedback from customers and the benefits of advancing technology.
Are you passionate about working with a product that makes a difference in peoples’ lives? Looking for an opportunity with global reach and leading-edge technology? We have an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Software Engineer to join our team and support our goal of leveraging AI to develop cloud-based workflow solutions for medical imaging.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Design architectures, and integrate software components into a complex software ecosystem
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Education and Training:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience developing software in an educational or professional environment
Knowledge & Experience:
- Expert understanding and knowledge of web frameworks such as Django or Flask
- Expert understanding and knowledge web GUI frameworks such as React.js or Angular
- Expert understanding and knowledge of AWS and deployment frameworks such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter and wanting to grow with the company
- Graphical and layout design skills including modern mobile web design, form design, and development of supporting graphics
- Experience developing and deploying a SaaS product
- Experience engineering products within an ISO 13485 environment
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Extended Medical and Dental benefit package
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.