Analytics Data WH Engineer
About The Position
A Career at Clarius
Today, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging, which is proven to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs. That’s why we’re on a mission to make medical imaging accessible everywhere by delivering high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions powered by artificial intelligence and connected to the cloud.
By making Clarius your next career move, you’re joining a team of 140+ people who are talented, innovative, and highly collaborative. You’re also joining a community that includes thousands of physicians worldwide who use Clarius to deliver better patient care – nearly two million high-definition exams have been performed using Clarius! And you’re joining a remarkable team that’s hitting it out of the park.
Clarius is growing and expanding its BI function. We are working to bridge the various information systems within our organization and conduct meaningful analysis data to help drive strategic decision making in our organization. If you are looking for a green-field opportunity and want to make an impact in a growing, dynamic organization, this may be the opportunity for you!
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Develop understanding in systems, processes and workflows to gain relevant business context;
- Engineer innovative strategies to monitor ELT pipelines and manage CI/CD and batch loads in staging schemas;
- Set up a comprehensive, well thought-out, data environment and variable framework primarily in the cloud warehouse and supported by the appropriate functional tools;
- Automate critical alert systems along the lifecycle of data pre- and post-processing;
- Optimize operational, transactional, analytical and product data models by normalizing data sources, applying business rules over transformations and document definitions and assumptions made along the way;
- Create, implement, and iterate over unit, quality, and integration testing strategies
- Establish metric definitions and implement single sources of truth and effectively stratify delivery, literacy and consumption of analytics across the organization;
- Work collaboratively with Senior BI Analyst to adopt and/or document best practices and policies;
- Collaborate with cross functional business entities regularly to power key insights to stakeholders and establish trust in the data fueling business growth.
Your Experience So Far:
- Bachelors in quantitative fields e.g. statistics, mathematics, computer science, analytics, or IT etc. required;
- 3+ years of professional industry experience is required, where you would have successfully completed projects scoping ELT pipelines, Cloud data warehouses and Business Intelligence tools;
- Data languages: advanced expertise and demonstrated aptitude in SQL and Python;
- Experience with E-commerce, Health tech, Med tech or related field is an asset.
- Has a strong foundation in modern data-stack;
- Successfully completed projects scoping ELT pipelines, Cloud data warehouses and Business Intelligence tools;
- Successfully demonstrated projects reliant on data modeling techniques leveraging data transformation technologies;
- Strong comprehension at engineering algorithms deploying nuanced analytical solutions;
- Strong understanding of datatypes, unstructured, semi-structured and structured data sources, metadata, advanced functions and procedures, code optimization and efficient resource management;
- Strong ethos in data best practices, governance, testing and version controls;
- Operational understanding of common ERP, CRM and E-commerce applications;
More Reasons to Consider:
- Commute/Home Allowance: Extra cash to put towards gas/parking/home office necessities/whatever you wish!
- Flexible Hours & Hybrid Model: A hybrid role with flex hours encouraging you to work in accordance with your own lifestyle.
- Volunteer Days: Give back to any cause close to your heart by getting paid to volunteer during the working day.
- Professional Development Program: Company provided finance to attend programs/seminars/conferences and courses of your choosing.
- Working Space: You’ll love our new office. Equipped with everything needed for you to succeed as well as sit/stand desks, a wellness room, a stocked kitchen, and lots of outdoor amenities for summer activities. Our campus also has a day-care facility, on-site gym, parking, and is SkyTrain station adjacent.
Clarius Mobile Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from any qualified candidate regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Please let us know if you require any accommodations during the interview process.