VP, People & Talent
About The Position
Today, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging, which is proven to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs. That’s why we’re on a mission to make medical imaging accessible everywhere by delivering high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions powered by artificial intelligence and connected to the cloud.
By making Clarius your next career move, you’re joining a team of 130+ people who are talented, innovative, and highly collegial. You’re also joining a community that includes thousands of physicians worldwide who use Clarius to deliver better patient care – nearly two million high-definition exams have been performed using Clarius! And you’re joining a remarkable team that’s hitting it out of the park.
Reporting to the CEO, you will play a key role in the organization, leading the design and delivery of global people and talent programs and collaborating with other business leaders on strategic initiatives. You will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to support growth and the evolution of a culture grounded on trust, innovation and collaboration.
- Develop and execute an HR strategy that supports Clarius’ growth and an environment that inspires a team of innovative and collaborative professionals.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to understand talent needs, guiding headcount planning initiatives and organizational design to ensure the company has the human resources necessary to deliver on its strategic objectives
- Ensure Clarius is positioned to attract and retain high performing talent through optimizing talent attraction processes, tools and technology and implementing market competitive total rewards programs
- Champion Employee Engagement and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) efforts across the company and partner with business and other stakeholders to ensure the programs and initiatives address the needs of Clarius and employees alike
- Oversee Clarius’ HR Department and delivery of programs/initiatives, including talent acquisition and retention, employee relations and engagement, compensation and benefits, organizational development, training, and compliance with employment and labor laws
- Design and execute internal communication initiatives to support business strategy, company culture, employee experience and change management across the company
- Operate as a key member of the leadership team responsible for achieving Clarius’ strategic objectives
- Establish a reputation as a trusted advisor and business partner to functional executives and to other members of Clarius management team; collaborate with other leaders on key organizational, management and operational issues
- Directly manage a team of HR professionals; define organizational structure and roles, establish responsibilities and performance expectations, motivate team members to deliver great results and reward high performance
- Minimum 10 years’ progressive HR leadership experience within a high-tech or corporate environment
- Ability to recruit, develop, and mentor a highly collaborative team capable of supporting future growth
- Ability to create an efficient, disciplined environment that is highly responsive, outcomes-oriented, and aligned to the needs of the business
- Experience designing and delivering people and talent programs to support organizational growth, employee satisfaction and high performance
- Strong business acumen, judgment and decision making
- Ability to be adaptable with changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills with all levels of employees and management
- Proven leadership in effective, creative, and visionary problem-solving