Manager, Sales Development
About The Position
Make an impact! Help doctors deliver better patient care with high-definition ultrasound imaging.
By making Clarius your next career move, you’re joining a team of 130+ people who are talented, innovative, and collegial. You’re also joining a community that includes thousands of physicians worldwide who use Clarius to deliver better patient care. Over two million high-definition exams have been performed using Clarius!
Today, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging, which is proven to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs. That’s why we’re on a mission to make medical imaging accessible everywhere by delivering high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions with the power of artificial intelligence.
Join us to build a high performing Market Response Team.
The marketing team is hitting it out of the park, generating thousands of leads per month! We’re seeking a Manager, Sales Development to build a team of high-performing Sales Development Representatives. We need your expertise to make physicians feel like they are receiving the red-carpet treatment and to turn leads into sales qualified leads for our growing team of seasoned Territory Managers.
You’re a natural born leader, highly detailed oriented, and love a fast-paced environment. You’ll be establishing systems and processes, proving results, and then growing a team of MRRs, motivating and developing them to exceed goals through coaching and incentives. You’ll be given latitude to grow the team by demonstrating results. You’ll plan and forecast capacity and fuel productivity to ensure the team is grown effectively to meet the needs of our sales organization and the steady supply of inbound leads from marketing.
As our Manager, Sales Development you’ll be focusing on developing operational excellence to support a talented, high-performing team. You’ll own your systems, processes, and sequences to really hit it out of the park. Your passion for results, mentoring staff, and process improvements means you’ll be highly successful in constantly growing the funnel with sales qualified leads. You’ll manage Sales Development Team reports and dashboards to ensure metrics and results can be easily understood by stakeholders organization wide.
We have a phenomenal product offering, happy customers, a supportive marketing team, large database and strong lead volumes. We’re a great place to work. Come be part of this feel-good local medical technology success story. Apply today!
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to create and iterate the marketing response process, methodology, campaigns, and enablement
- Define performance metrics to measure sales development success and build reports to share results
- Create compelling sales pitch guide/decks to support your team across of number of specialties
- Be a doer who will be able to prove that these processes are efficient and effective
- Organically growing the SD Team as processes and results are proven
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Build a fun, collaborative, and fast-paced culture within the Market Response Team
- Monitor outbound activities and provide coaching to improve sales prospecting, email outreach, and outbound calling success
- Take responsibility for meeting/exceeding monthly targets for sales qualified leads
- Focus on the quality of the leads without sacrificing quantity to drive shorter sales cycles, higher close rates, and larger pipeline contributions
- Build a strong relationship with sales management and the team of Territory Managers
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organization has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive
- Collaborate with Territory Managers to develop campaigns aligned to their goals and plans
- Attend industry conferences in a variety of specialties to stay on top of industry lingo
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience leading a Sales Development Team
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in medical devices is desirable
- Proven track record in building a strong funnel of sales qualified leads to drive sales growth
- Outstanding oral and written English communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, including written grammar
- Team player and highly collaborative, with a knack for mentoring a team
- High energy with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and achieve big goals in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience in a high-technology environment and medical industry an asset
- Experience with Salesforce is desirable