Customer Support Representative
About The Position
A Career at Clarius
Today, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging, which is proven to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs. That’s why we’re on a mission to make medical imaging accessible everywhere by delivering high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions powered by artificial intelligence and connected to the cloud.
By making Clarius your next career move, you’re joining a team of 140+ people who are talented, innovative, and highly collaborative. You’re also joining a community that includes thousands of physicians worldwide who use Clarius to deliver better patient care – over two million high-definition exams have been performed using Clarius! And you’re joining a remarkable team that’s hitting it out of the park.
As a Customer Support Representative, you’ll be responsible for identifying and resolving customer issues while delivering exceptional service.
Be part of a small cohesive team dedicated to delivering customer satisfaction. Together you will handle all incoming queries on product issues, warranties, and customer complaints. Connect with clients through chat, email, and phone to provide timely and effective resolutions. Ensure a seamless customer experience and uphold Clarius' reputation for excellent service.
We proudly celebrate our recognition for two consecutive years as a Great Place to Work. We invite you to apply for this position and discover what you'll love most about working here.
Because of our global reach, your role will likely support customers in APAC and some parts of Europe, so the ability to communicate in different languages is a strong asset!
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Understand the customer's issue, identify the cause of the problem, and explain the best solution clearly. Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process e-commerce sales transactions: Handle sales transactions and meet customer experience targets.
- Implement strategies to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Foster collaboration: Work with all company departments to create efficient processes for customer interactions.
- Establish strong connections with sales and marketing teams to regularly review and adjust tactics for better customer adoption and retention.
- Monitor service and repair data: Continuously analyze service field repair data and failure records to provide valuable feedback to Product and Manufacturing teams.
Your Experience So Far:
- Minimum post-secondary education, diploma or degree in Customer Service or Information Technology is preferred.
- Must be bilingual (English and Chinese) and have great interpersonal skills. (A third language is a great asset!)
- At least 2 years experience as part of a customer care, service, and support team.
- Must have technical knowledge of Apple and Android smart device technologies.
- Skills dealing with Healthcare professionals (with medical background an asset).
- Strong IT/Troubleshooting abilities; Cloud troubleshooting experience is an asset
- Direct experience with an e-commerce infrastructure; familiarity with Zendesk & Netsuite is an asset
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to work in a fast-growing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to interact effectively across all functions and levels of the company
- Detail-oriented and ability to learn quickly and easily
More Reasons to Consider:
- Hybrid Role: A hybrid role that allows work from home at least three days a week - flex schedule encouraging you to work in accordance with your own lifestyle.
- High Functioning, super supportive, fun team! Your teammates have managed to create a truly great and supportive team structure. Come be a part of a truly successful and encouraging team
- The Product: Thankfully our product is so well developed that our customers are at a whopping 92% satisfaction rating – that means issues tend to be quick-fix!
Clarius Mobile Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from any qualified candidate regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Please let us know if you require any accommodations during the interview process.