Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Today, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging, which is proven to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs. That’s why we’re on a mission to make medical imaging accessible everywhere by delivering high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions powered by artificial intelligence and connected to the cloud.
By making Clarius your next career move, you’re joining a team of 140+ people who are talented, innovative, and highly collaborative. You’re also joining a community that includes thousands of physicians worldwide who use Clarius to deliver better patient care – nearly two million high-definition exams have been performed using Clarius! And you’re joining a remarkable team that’s hitting it out of the park.
As our Senior Product Manager, you will be the voice of the customer and market. Own Clarius’ solution vision and roadmap for the MSK vertical (Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Anesthesia, Orthopedics) and at least one other specialty market.
Using your market expertise, you will collaborate with the Marketing, Sales, R&D and Customer Experience teams. You will drive strategy for our product suite, bring new solutions to market and enhance existing products.
Develop a deep understanding of the customer and marketplace, and a strong point-of-view on how those should inform our strategy, socializing the insights we gather to help the organization make better decisions around our products and solutions.
We’re looking for someone who is excited about driving strategy and is also able to roll up their sleeves and deliver on market and competitive research, product planning and delivery, and customer value creation and go-to-market.
We will ideally look for someone in Vancouver, BC or Seattle, WA though we will still consider strong candidates as remote within US or Canada only.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the VP, Product and other Clarius teams to define the business plan for MSK and other assigned vertical segments as part of the overall product strategy and roadmap, ensuring Clarius solutions align with high-impact market needs
- Become our resident expert in MSK and other assigned market segment(s), with deep understanding of users, workflows, market challenges, competition, and potential solutions
- Manage the product lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, business case, specification, prioritization, design, product marketing, messaging and positioning, implementation, and launch
- Create and refine product strategies to expand and improve their solutions, as well as other products in the company portfolio on a project basis
- Create an aligned product roadmap – validate internal business, customer, and market requirements
- Complete product/market fit analyses and collaborate with the leadership team to determine priorities
- Confidently make data driven decisions while considering upstream and downstream operational impacts
- Leverage your innate curiosity and business acumen to gather customer feedback and insight; define user personas and stories, develop market requirements and business case documents
- Understand product innovation opportunities, balance customer insights and product development potential, develop recommendations for engineering priorities
- Analyze product requirements and development programs; prepare return-on-investment analyses; establish timelines with engineering and manufacturing
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales Teams to gather customer feedback on in-market products
- Identify opportunities to increase product adoption and develop strategies to raise awareness and adoption
- Minimum 5 years product management, solution management or product marketing experience with a focus on turnkey software, SaaS, and/or other high-tech products and a strong track record for success in a high-growth environment
- Strong and articulate communicator and storyteller with a track record of bringing new solutions to market; ability to influence peers and executives as well as external audiences
- Experience/expertise in one or more of the following clinical domains: musculoskeletal imaging, orthopedics, pain management, emergency medicine, critical care, or anesthesia
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy and tactics based on research, data and industry trends
- Strong decision-making skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Comfort being hands on when necessary to ensure attention to detail and organizational focus on what’s most important; you inspire and hold yourself and teams accountable for successful solution delivery
- Trustworthy, Professional, Credible
- Ability to quickly learn new products, technologies and industries
- Flexibility to change context from one project to another and manage high volume of priority activities
- Ability to build solid relationships with others and lead without formal authority
More Reasons to Consider:
- Commitment to Innovation: What sets Clarius apart is our devotion to innovation and quality. Also, the nimble pace in which we work means that we can bring about solutions very quickly, meeting customer needs promptly, with little interference.
- Flexible Hours & Hybrid Model: A hybrid role with flex hours encouraging you to work in accordance to your own lifestyle.
- Volunteer Days: Give back to any cause close to your heart by getting paid to volunteer during the working day.
- Working Space: You’ll love our new office. Equipped with everything needed for you to succeed as well as sit/stand desks, a wellness room, a stocked kitchen, and lots of outdoor amenities for summer activities. Our campus also has a day-care facility, on-site gym, parking, and is SkyTrain station adjacent.
Clarius Mobile Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from any qualified candidate regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Please let us know if you require any accommodations during the interview process.