Generic Application : Technical Opportunities
About The Position
A Career at Clarius
Today, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging, which is proven to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs. That’s why we’re on a mission to make medical imaging accessible everywhere by delivering high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions powered by artificial intelligence and connected to the cloud.
By making Clarius your next career move, you’re joining a team of 140+ people who are talented, innovative, and highly collaborative. You’re also joining a community that includes thousands of physicians worldwide who use Clarius to deliver better patient care – over two million high-definition exams have been performed using Clarius! And you’re joining a remarkable team that’s hitting it out of the park.
Don’t See the Position You’re Looking For?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare? Do you align with our Clarius’ values of trust, collaboration, and innovation?
Though there may not be an immediate match, we still welcome applications from exceptional candidates for future roles. Clarius is growing, and our success relies on a diverse team with various skills and backgrounds. We want to hear from anyone that can help us on our mission.
Potential roles within Clarius Mobile Health’s R&D team include but are not limited to: Software Engineers, Hardware Engineers, Data Scientists, Quality Assurance Specialists, Cloud Analytics Engineers, Logistic Operators, UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, Technical Writers, Manufacturing technicians and more.
Apply below and share your resume. If/when an opportunity that matches your skills opens up – we’ll reach out. Remember to keep in touch and to visit our Career page regularly, and apply directly to any position that meets your requirements.
More Reasons to Consider:
- Commute/Home Allowance: Extra cash to put towards gas/parking/home office necessities/whatever you wish!
- Flexible Hours & Hybrid Model: Most positions with Clarius are remote/hybrid with flex hours encouraging you to work in accordance with your own lifestyle.
- Volunteer Days: Give back to any cause close to your heart by getting paid to volunteer during the working day.
- Professional Development Program: Company provided finance to attend programs/seminars/conferences and courses of your choosing.
- Working Space: You’ll love our new office. Equipped with everything needed for you to succeed as well as sit/stand desks, a high-tech wellness room, a stocked kitchen, and lots of outdoor amenities for summer activities. Our campus also has a day-care facility, on-site gym, parking, and is SkyTrain station adjacent.
Clarius Mobile Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from any qualified candidate regardless of your ethnicity, religion, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Please let us know if you require any accommodations during the interview process.