About The Position
Today, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging, which is proven to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs. That’s why we’re on a mission to make medical imaging accessible everywhere by delivering high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions powered by artificial intelligence and connected to the Cloud.
By making Clarius your next career move, you’re joining a team of 140+ people who are talented, innovative, and highly collaborative. You’re also joining a community that includes thousands of physicians worldwide who use Clarius to deliver better patient care – two million high-definition exams have been performed using Clarius! And you’re joining a remarkable team that’s hitting it out of the park.
As our Clinical Specialist, you will provide in-house clinical expertise supporting our sales team in the Australian and New Zealand market. This is a part time contract position (up to 25 hours/month). The hours are flexible, we will work with you to book times that work for your schedule. If you are an experienced sonographer who is looking to supplement your income with a great team of professionals, we would like to hear from you!
- Provide support for the Australia and New Zealand sales team through focused product demonstrations to prospective point of care customers.
- Train and enable successful deployment for new Clarius customers through remote, personalized clinical in-servicing.
- Successfully demonstrate Clarius products at events, workshops, and tradeshows (virtual and in-person).
- Liaison between customers and marketing/engineering providing feedback from the field.
- Willingness to travel to support tradeshows, workshops, and other business activities including support to direct and distribution sales in the APAC region.
- Minimum 2 years clinical scanning following post-graduate Diploma of Medical Ultrasound degree.
- Experience supporting and performing remote, commercial ultrasound training.
- Point of Care Ultrasound experience
- MSK knowledge and abdominal and obstetrical scanning skills
- Adult cardiac and vascular scanning
- Drive and motivation to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Rates are competitive. There is minimal travel (covered via per diem), otherwise this is fully remote position.