Regional Sales Manager
About The Position
Today, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging, which is proven to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs. That’s why we’re on a mission to make medical imaging accessible everywhere by delivering high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions powered by artificial intelligence and connected to the cloud.
By making Clarius your next career move, you’re joining a team of 120+ people who are talented, innovative, and highly collaborative. You’re also joining a community that includes thousands of physicians worldwide who use Clarius to deliver better patient care – nearly two million high-definition exams have been performed using Clarius! And you’re joining a remarkable team that’s hitting it out of the park.
As our Australian Region Sales Manager, you will lead, establish and manage Clarius Mobile Health sales and marketing within Australia and the future operations in New Zealand; you will manage all aspects of Clarius sales cycle and be responsible to identify and create new business opportunities.
This is a fully remote role in Australia, but the person must reside in Sydney.
- Establish a sales operations structure and environment that will deliver high and consistent sales and service levels enabling the revenue and market-share growth
- Represent Clarius products within Australia and New Zealand, with the goal of achieving strategic business objectives and revenue targets
- Qualify and develop marketing generated leads through follow up activities to educate prospective customers, create opportunities and close sales
- Leverage relationships to prospect for new opportunities
- Represent Clarius at regional and national tradeshows/conferences and workshops as assigned
- Travel across different regions of Australia and globally as the position demands
- Remotely or in person, demonstrate our product, and its clinical benefits (Online meetings, tradeshows, emails and by phone)
- Provide accurate sales quotations and utilize CRM (Salesforce) daily for all selling and communications with customers.
- Manage the end-to-end customer sales cycle; coordinate with team members for delivery, in-service training, technical support and invoice/payment collection
- Drive customer satisfaction and the adoption and effective use of Clarius products
- Manage all Country Sales Agreements throughout the sales cycle including research, quoting, selling, and processing orders, including but not limited to new business, service contract renewals, warranty, etc.
- Develop key performance metrics, dashboards to ensure all will assist the sales organization focus on performance drivers and information relevant to future sales opportunities
- Establish and foster relationships with current and prospective customers and channel partners
- Coordinate sales activities with other Clarius departments, e.g. engineering & operations, marketing, finance, and executive management
- Remain in contact with Marketing and Sales Management to capture market intelligence, competitive pricing and promotions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3-5 years of relevant sales management and relations building experience; with a proven record of high achievement
- Solid understanding of the ultrasound and medical imaging industry and basic clinical knowledge of anatomy
- Min 2 years of Diagnostic Ultrasound experience or relevant medical device sales experience and/or clinical sales experience, preferably in point-of-care ultrasound
- Experience with launching new products and technology in the medical device industry
- Experience working with sales quotas, forecasting and successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Good experience with MS Office applications and Salesforce CRM to communicate with customers, generate quotes and requests for support material
- Exceptional skills in critical thinking, writing, interpersonal communication, consultation and presentation
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to effectively turnaround objections and work around business obstacles
- Great analytical, critical thinking, attention to detail, organizational and basic project management skills
- Valid driver’s license & access to a vehicle (travel up to 60%)