Who we are:
Clarius is a lean and fast growing company which is revolutionizing the medical field. We are looking for innovative, dedicated people to join our team and this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic company where you can truly make a difference!
We have an immediate opening for an Accounting and Finance Manager at our Burnaby head office.
The ideal candidate will be bilingual and have a proactive approach to problem solving and thrive in a fast-paced, high growth business environment. You have a “can do, roll up your sleeves” attitude and excel in communication and team work.
- Lead and manage the Accounting and Finance department
- Works cross functionally with sales and operations departments as well as various business units
- Responsibility for the preparation of all financial reports (monthly and annual);
- Overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger accounting including managing, training and motivating staff to develop into a high-performance team;
- Proven track record of successfully developing and implementing new processes;
- Preparation of cash flow reports and revenue projections;
- Preparation and analysis of job costings, and inventory management
- Preparation of sales tax returns as well as other governmental and payroll filings
- Participation in forecasting and budgeting activities
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures, including ensuring compliance across the organization
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience:
- CPA designation required
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience and 2 years as a team leader
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting concepts and principles
- Exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities, including the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Advanced excel skills and experience with a cloud-based ERP (NetSuite, SAGE, QuickBooks) are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce clear, concise, and comprehensive documentation
- A team orientation with a strong desire to grow within the company
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation package (commensurate with experience and education)
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.