Who we are:
Clarius is on a mission to enable more medical professionals to use ultrasound to improve patient care. We have developed a wireless, smartphone ultrasound scanner that is disrupting a $6 billion medical imaging business. We are always searching for innovative, self-starters to join our team.
We have an opening for a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for researching and developing a successful network of marketing partners throughout North America, to help achieve revenue and growth targets for a game changing medical imaging device. The ideal candidate has considerable experience building a network of marketing partners (B2B) for a technology company. Experience building sales networks to distribute Medical Devices distribution is a definite asset. This is the ultimate opportunity for a business development professional who is keen to implement creative strategies to build a unique and effective network of sales partners to sell a new disruptive technology.
- Search, Interview, Select and Recruit the best possible partners for comarketing or sales of Clarius products throughout North America
- Creating and executing new sales strategies, and business plans to acquire new Channel Partners and sell additional products or services to existing ones
- Identify, prospect, and recruit new Channel Partners by cold calling, attending trade shows, and scheduling meetings with potential customers
- Develop comarketing plans that provide incentives to partners and customers
- Work cross-functionally with all departments across the company to develop product solutions for channel partners
- Active day-to-day management and support of channel partner relationships
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with a proven ability to close deals and build relationships to effectively grow the business
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to work in a fast growing environment
- Strong analytical ability and financial acumen
- Strong communication skills, with ability to interact effectively across all functions and levels of the company
- Over 10 years in Sales or Business Development Roles
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Extended Medical and Dental benefit package
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.