Who we are:
Clarius is on a mission to enable more medical professionals to use ultrasound to improve patient care. We have developed a wireless, smartphone ultrasound scanner that is disrupting a $6 billion medical imaging business. We are always searching for innovative, self-starters to join our team.
We have an opening for a Cloud Software Engineer. The position will be based at our office in Burnaby.
- Work with the development team and product experts to expand our Cloud-based application
- Promote test driven development within the team and help improve our product’s automated test coverage and practices
- Perform DevOps tasks and improve the automation of such tasks
- Develop/maintain both backend and frontend features
- Be a driving force throughout the entire Software Development and Product Lifecycles
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s (4-year) degree or technical diploma, with a technical major such as engineering or computer science
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with the Django framework (or a comparable MVC / ORM like Ruby on Rails)
- Experience with or an interest in DevOps
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-motivated with a desire to continually improve the software development process
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Extended Medical and Dental benefit package
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 29, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.