Clarius Mobile Health was founded to empower every medical professional with accurate, easy to use and affordable imaging tools. We’re miniaturizing high quality point-of-care ultrasound to offer a safe and cost-effective option for all clinicians in every specialty. Since we sold our first wireless handheld ultrasound scanner in 2016, more than 20,000 clinicians have used Clarius to improve their ability to diagnose or treat patients.
We are embarking on an exciting stage as we launch our next generation scanner incorporating feedback from our customers and the benefits of advancing technology. We’re looking for a Customer Experience Representative to help provide our customers with a positive experience throughout their journey with Clarius.
Do you have experience in customer service working for a customer-focused global organization? Are you looking to work with a small cohesive team dedicated to delivering customer satisfaction? We’re looking for a passionate Customer Experience professional who can grow with us.
The Customer Experience Representative will work as a member of a team responsible for executing all aspects related to Clarius Customer Support and Sales Logistics.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries (chat/email/phone) regarding product features, issues, warranty and complaints
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment; Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot customer issues – forward to technical service team if necessary
- Process ecommerce sales transactions and ensure customer experience KPIs are met
- Implement strategies to ensure the best possible customer experience before, during, and after sales transactions.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments across the company to develop highly effective processes and methodologies related to all the organization’s customer touchpoints
- Develop strong links with our sales and marketing teams to ensure tactics are constantly reviewed and adjusted to maximize customer adoption and retention
- Continually monitor service field repair data, failure analysis records, etc. & provide feedback to Product and Manufacturing teams
Education and Training:
- Minimum post-secondary education, diploma or degree in Customer Service or Information Technology is preferred
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience as part of a customer care, service, and support team
- Strong IT/Troubleshooting abilities; Cloud troubleshooting experience is an asset
- Direct experience with an e-commerce infrastructure; familiarity with Zendesk & Netsuite is an asset
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to work in a fast growing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to interact effectively across all functions and levels of the company
- Ability to handle large volume of tickets if needed
- Detail oriented and ability to learn quickly and easily
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Extended Medical and Dental benefit package
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.