Clarius Mobile Health was founded to empower every medical professional with accurate, easy to use and affordable imaging tools. We’re miniaturizing high quality point-of-care ultrasound to offer a safe and cost-effective option for all clinicians in every specialty. Since we sold our first wireless handheld ultrasound scanner in 2016, more than 20,000 clinicians have used Clarius to improve their ability to diagnose or treat patients.
We have an opening for a part-time Legal Assistant/Paralegal (1 day a week).
This is an ideal position for an individual with existing commitments seeking a flexible work arrangement. Applications from undergraduate students interested in law school desiring to work closely with a licensed in-house lawyer are also welcome.
- Manage, track, and monitor intellectual property (patent, trademark, industrial design) deadlines
- Prepare and file intellectual property office forms (e.g., inventor declarations, power of attorney, assignment, and information disclosure statement forms)
- Prepare shell patent documents, including patent applications and office action responses
- Organize physical and electronic files
Education and Training:
- Diploma/certificate, or partial completion of university education
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for details
- Strong organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Word
- Familiarity with U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) communications via EFS-web is an asset
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.