Who we are:
Clarius is on a mission to enable more medical professionals to use ultrasound to improve patient care. We have developed a wireless smartphone ultrasound scanner that is disrupting a $6 billion medical imaging business. We are always searching for innovative, self-starters to join our team.
We have an opening for a Manufacturing Technician.
- Responsible for hand soldering flex circuit/wire assemblies under microscope
- Mix epoxy/glue and apply as per procedure
- Visually inspect all assemblies for workmanship to ensure it meets Clarius quality standards
- Effectively communicate assembly issues and provide feedback to engineers
- Perform final assembly using a variety of tools and fixtures as per procedure
- Other duties as required
Education and Training:
- Completion of high school and above
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Soldering certification or previous soldering experience is preferred
- Solid understand of manufacturing process and quality requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to follow assembly instructions in detail
- Able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Able to use and work under microscope for majority of the work day
- Minimum 1 year of experience in electronic/mechanical assembly
- Basic computer skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Extended medical and dental benefit package
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.