Who we are:
Clarius Mobile Health was founded to empower every medical professional with accurate, easy to use and affordable imaging tools. We’re miniaturizing high quality point-of-care ultrasound to offer a safe and cost-effective option for all clinicians in every specialty. Since we sold our first wireless handheld ultrasound scanner in 2016, more than 20,000 clinicians have used Clarius to improve their ability to diagnose or treat patients. We’ve embarked on an exciting stage with the recent launch of our next generation scanner incorporating feedback from customers and the benefits of advancing technology.
Are you passionate about working with a product that makes a difference in people’s lives? Looking for an opportunity with global reach and leading-edge technology? We’re looking for a Product Manager to manage both in-market product evolution and new market opportunities.
- Create an aligned product road map – validate internal business, customer and market requirements. Complete product/market fit analyses and collaborate with the leadership team to determine priorities.
- Gather customer feedback and insight; define user stories, develop functional and technical requirements and develop business case documents.
- Bring new products to market:
- understand product innovation opportunities, balance customer insights and product development potential, develop recommendations for engineering priorities.
- analyze product requirements and development programs; prepare return-on-investment analyses; establish timelines with engineering and manufacturing.
- Evaluate in-market products and features:
- collaborate with the marketing team to gather customer feedback on in-market products
- identify opportunities to increase product adoption and develop strategies to raise awareness and adoption.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science/Engineering or related field; MBA an asset.
- 5-7 year’s experience in product management (hardware and software)
- Experience with UX / UI design and iterative testing
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven ability to develop client partnerships
- Strong and articulate communicator; ability to influence both peers and executives
- Ability to quickly learn new products, technologies and industries
- Ability to consistently and collaboratively resolve issues, mitigate roadblocks
- Strong decision-making skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Ability to lead multiple priorities simultaneously
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.