Who we are:
Clarius is a lean and fast growing company which is revolutionizing the medical field. We are looking for innovative, dedicated people to join our team and this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic company where you can truly make a difference!
We have an opening for a sales position as a Territory Sales Manager. Based in either Atlanta or Miami, working both locally and remotely, the successful applicant will be an innovative self-starter, who as part of our North American sales team, will be responsible for sales of Clarius products.
- Sell and market Clarius equipment to assigned leads in target markets
- Identify and perform local product demonstrations to hospitals, physician offices, and clinics
- Remotely and in person, demonstrate our product, and explain its benefits over the phone or Internet/Email
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities on monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide Quotations and proposals to identified sales opportunities
- Close business to achieve and exceed established sales quotas
- Prospect, qualify and develop/understand customer needs for new sales opportunities.
- Utilize NetSuite ERP for all selling and communication with customers
- Provide daily and weekly feedback to Sales Manager: review pipeline, forecast, and scheduled product demonstrations
- Participate in local/regional events from time to time
- Develop and manage key accounts
- Efficiently manage expenses within given geography
- Employ strategic and consultative sales techniques to develop all sales opportunities within given territory
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree, other post-secondary training, or equivalent industry experience
- Clinical background is preferred
- A good understanding of the imaging industry and clinical knowledge of anatomy
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful ultrasound equipment sales experience
- Strong computer skills to communicate with customers, generate quotes and requests for support material via NetSuite or another CRM
- Self-motivation; the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to sell effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and competitive sales environment
- Willingness to follow strategic guidelines in specific markets will be critical to the success of the position
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation package (commensurate with experience and education)
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.