Who we are:
Clarius Mobile Health was founded to empower every medical professional with accurate, easy to use and affordable imaging tools. We’re miniaturizing high quality point-of-care ultrasound to offer a safe and cost-effective option for all clinicians in every specialty. Since we sold our first wireless handheld ultrasound scanner in 2016, more than 20,000 clinicians have used Clarius to improve their ability to diagnose or treat patients. We are embarking on an exciting stage as we launch our next generation scanner incorporating feedback from our customers and the benefits of advancing technology.
We’re looking for a Vice-President of Marketing & Sales who can lead our teams in elevating global brand awareness, delivering on sales and market share growth targets and ensuring a high-level of satisfaction throughout our customer’s journey. Our ideal candidate will have in-depth experience and a true passion for sales and marketing with a proven track record of building high-performing teams. Exceptional communication skills and experience establishing outstanding relationships with both internal and external customers will be key to achieving success.
The VP Marketing & Sales is a key leadership position, based in Vancouver BC, that will lead the organization’s efforts to achieve our revenue and market share objectives through aligned sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop, prioritize and lead the team in the execution of marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and establish Clarius as a leading brand in Handheld ultrasound.
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan, create, and launch creative campaigns and compelling stories that resonate with audiences.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including SEO and content strategies, affiliate activities, partnerships and social media.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation for online and OEM business including content generation and sales tools.
- Cultivate solid relationships with luminary customers, analysts, media, opinion makers, and industry leaders.
- Oversee marketing communications including enforcing branding guidelines, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials.
- Ensure all marketing programs are metrics-driven and goal-oriented; monitor and analyze performance, adjust strategies as necessary to achieve program objectives.
- Develop a strategic sales plan to increase market share and achieve revenue objectives; proactively manage the sales funnel, planning sales campaigns and analyzing sales performance to determine required adjustments.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set goals and targets accordingly; provide support and guidance to the sales team while ensuring accountability for performance.
- Direct market channel development; Establish and maintain relationships with channel partners and industry affiliates.
- Identify opportunities to improve our sales processes and enhance customer experience and satisfaction; uncover and effectively resolve barriers to purchase.
- Implement reporting improvements to track and evaluate key metrics required to support data driven decisions.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline.
- 10+ years of B2B sales and marketing experience, preferably in the Medical Industry.
- Proven experience leading Brand Awareness and positioning, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Brand ambassadors, Affiliate programs.
- Proven experience in start-ups/mid-size companies taking sales to significant revenue.
- Proven leadership experience planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Experience with e-commerce (Shopify) and CRM platforms.
Looking for your next challenge? Does this role align with your experience and interest? We would love to hear from you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.