We’re delighted to announce the launch of our new show — „The Ultrasound Powered Clinician“ hosted by our very own CEO Ohad Arazi!
This podcast is designed to help visionary clinicians embrace the power of ultrasound technology to improve patient outcomes, expand the services they offer, and future-proof their practice for what lies ahead.
On today’s episode of the Ultrasound Powered Clinician, Ohad speaks with Dr. Greg Fritz and ThinkSono CEO Fouad Al-Noor about what’s holding ultrasound back from adoption, the powerful benefits this technology brings to both patients and clinics, and most importantly, how clinicians can embrace this technology to prepare for the future.
- The role of software and workflow solutions in removing barriers for entry for new ultrasound users.
- General sentiment from a clinician’s perspective about ultrasound and how that varies across specialties.
- How embracing an exploratory mindset can help clinicians overcome the ultrasound learning hurdle.
- Patient benefits Dr. Fritz sees personally every day while using ultrasound with his patients.
- Where ThinkSono is currently focusing their product to bring the most value to clinicians and patients.
- Understanding the impact AI will have on ultrasound and why it will play a positive role in making ultrasound more accessible.
- How ultrasound has evolved over the past decade.
- What technology companies such as Clarius and ThinkSono can do to help drive adoption of ultrasound with clinicians.
- What’s in store for the future of ultrasound and how clinicians can prepare for this exciting future.
Fouad’s blog post on AI-Hype in ultrasound