At Clarius, we envision a future where better patient care is enabled by medical imaging in every clinical setting. That’s why we deliver affordable, high-performance ultrasound systems that are designed to suit every medical specialty. And it’s also why we partner with expert instructors to deliver free video tutorials and webinars.
Thank you to Dr. Steven Weiner, Dr. Stella Desyatnikova, and Dr. Ines Verner who found time in their busy schedules this year to share their skills and expertise. Following is a round-up of the webinars, video tutorials, and articles on ultrasound guidance for facial aesthetics.
On-Demand Webinars: Ultrasound Guidance for Facial Aesthetics
Dr. Weiner and Dr. Desyatnikova teach how to:
- Clearly visualize patient anatomy and characterize filler complications in real-time
- Identify nodules, malar edema and other irregularities associated with fillers
- Use ultrasound to accurately guide injections and dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers
- Identify normal and abnormal blood flow and reverse a vascular occlusion
Dr. Weiner explores:
- The real dangers of blind injections and how to eliminate them
- Vascular mapping to confirm the location, size and depth of arteries
- How to identify and characterize previously placed fillers
- Guiding injections to dissolve HA fillers and placing steroids in granulomas
Clarius Classroom: Video Tutorials for Facial Aesthetics
Clarius Classroom videos for facial aesthetics are available on our website and on the Clarius App. Watch Dr. Ines Verner visualize the facial, superficial, and inferior labial arteries. High-definition vascular imaging using Color Doppler allows her to visualize the locations and avoid intervascular injections.
Blog: Articles on Ultrasound Guidance for Facial Aesthetics
We’d love to hear from you!
If you’re a Clarius customer, thank you! We welcome any feedback you have on our products or educational content. We would also be delighted to hear any of your ideas for more education or if you would like to partner with us on developing new content. Please email us at email@example.com.
If you’re interested in joining our growing community of users, please visit our ultrasound for aesthetics page to learn more about which Clarius scanner is right for your practice. Or contact us to speak with one of our ultrasound experts.