Best-in-Class for MSK Imaging
Widely believed to deliver the best imaging quality among handheld ultrasound systems, Clarius HD is easy to learn and use. Eliminate lengthy palpation with instant musculoskeletal imaging to optimize diagnostic accuracy and surgical planning. You'll clearly see anatomy and your needle in real-time for 100% accuracy while performing deeper injections. Clarius HD takes the guesswork out of pain management, enhancing confidence and the overall patient experience.
- Nerve and advanced MSK presets for diagnostic and interventional blocks and procedures enable simple, point and shoot imaging.
- Without wires and complicated settings, you can focus on delivering accurate pain relief quickly.
- Easy to disinfect or cover in a sterile sleeve.
- Choose from three affordable scanners for superficial and/or deep imaging.
- Add Mejora de aguja optional software to accurately guide difficult procedures.
- Start the scanner and launch the app on your Apple or Android device to start scanning within seconds.
- Get free Clarius Cloud access to save and manage exams, export PDF reports and more.
- Save space with Clarius - carry it in your pocket!
Watch Dr Rosenblum talk about the next big thing
"Wireless ultrasound enables me to focus more on my patient without having wires get in the way of my nerve block. You can carry it from office to office, put it in your lab coat and use it on pain rounds. The image quality is superior. With the versatility of the iPad and Clarius Cloud, you could do a lot of good work and help a lot of people."
Alta frecuencia lineal
Choose the L15 if you're primarily interested in seeing exceptional detail while performing superficial exams.
Choose the L7 if you're performing deep and superficial procedures.
El C3 es ideal para examinar estructuras más profundas, como caderas, piriforme y espalda baja.
Información de reembolso para exámenes clínicos de ultrasonido en los Estados Unidos
Descargue nuestra guía de referencia rápida de códigos CPT 2020 y montos de pago para exámenes de diagnóstico por ultrasonido realizados por profesionales médicos en los Estados Unidos.