Ultrasound for Accurate MSK Injections and Interventions, Part 2: The Knee
Book a demo to see Clarius in action!
Get all your questions answered.
In this 1-hour webinar, you’ll learn how effective, easy, and affordable it is to add high-definition wireless ultrasound to your orthopedic or pain practice. Dr. Hirahara uses a cadaver knee to teach:
- Tendinous, paratendinous, and bursal injections around the knee
- An intra-tendinous biologic injection into a pathological quadriceps tendon
- The ultrasound appearance of the patellar tendon and easy in-plane injection techniques
- An effective and safe superior lateral approach to an intra-articular knee injection
- How to accurately pinpoint the pes anserine tendons and inject into the bursa
- Ultrasound techniques to precisely locate the anatomical attachment point for anchor placement in an MPFL repair
High-Definition Musculoskeletal Wireless Ultrasound
Getting detailed, real-time musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging of muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons and cartilage at rest and in motion has never been easier or more affordable.
- Nerve and advanced MSK presets for diagnostic and interventional blocks and procedures enable simple, point and shoot imaging.
- Without wires, Clarius HD is easy to disinfect or cover in a sterile sleeve.
- Add Needle Enhance optional software to accurately guide difficult procedures.
Start the scanner, launch the app on your Apple or Android device to scan within seconds.
- Get Clarius Cloud access to save and manage exams or export PDF reports with your Clarius Membership.
- Save space with Clarius – carry it in your coat pocket!