Veterinary POCUS: Diagnosing Canine Pericardial Effusion in Seconds
See Clarius in Action!
Book a demo to get your questions answered and redeem your CE/CPD credit!
In this 1-hour dynamic webinar, you will learn the easiest way to rapidly diagnose and manage cases of pericardial effusion using handheld POCUS. Drs. Boysen and Chalhoub:
- List causes of pericardial effusion in dogs and cats
- Describe how to differentiate pericardial effusion from tamponade
- Discuss strengths and weaknesses of diagnostic tests for pericardial effusion
- List the windows used during POCUS to diagnose pericardial effusion
- Briefly discuss the emergency management of pericardial effusion and describe pericardiocentesis
- Ultrasound techniques to precisely locate the anatomical attachment point for anchor placement in an MPFL repair
Handheld Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner
Designed for veterinarians, Clarius HD3 Vet wireless scanners bring AI-powered imaging with dedicated animal presets to your iOS or Android device for a fast, confident diagnosis.
Goodbye guesswork. Make a rapid diagnosis cageside to get your furry patients back in action faster.
Discover how easy and affordable it is to add wireless handheld ultrasound to your vet practice to speed diagnosis for animals small, medium and large. Clarius brings high definition imaging with dedicated animal presents to your iOS or Android device so you can increase revenues with ultrasound billing while impressing clients with better animal care.