Ultrasound-Guided Techniques to Rapidly Dissolve Fillers, Part 1: Misplaced Facial Fillers
Book a demo to see Clarius in action!
Get all your questions answered.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn the basics of dissolving misplaced facial fillers under ultrasound guidance, keeping it simple, achievable, and attainable for everyone from beginners to seasoned aesthetic practitioners. Using real patient cases recently captured on video, Dr. Rowland-Warmann will:
- Explain common locations of misplaced fillers
- Describe the ultrasound appearance HA fillers and patient anatomy
- Demonstrate the best ultrasound-guided approach for treatment
- Identify misplaced filler in the forehead and tear trough
- Show how to dissolve unwanted fillers with hyaluronidase
Common Ultrasound Applications in Facial Aesthetics
The world’s first ultra-high frequency ultrasound in a handheld scanner, the Clarius L20 HD3 delivers frequency to 20 MHz with exceptional superficial imaging to 4 cm. It’s the leading choice for plastic surgeons, dermatologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and medical aestheticians. With best in class ultra high-definition imaging of the skin, muscles, vessels and fascia, you’ll gain confidence in your needle placement, more accurately evaluate existing fillers, and easily treat complications, improving patient safety and outcomes.