We are excited to announce our most important release this year: the Clarius App 3.1 Eclipse.
The latest version of our app includes advanced features and options for all users and many premium options including Color/Power Doppler, spatial compounding for better imaging, needle enhancement, and three-in-one imaging capability on the C3 Scanner.
Clarius Eclipse also incorporates enhanced capabilities for annotations, automated heart-rate monitoring during cardiac scanning, and easy bladder volume measurement. The new software makes it possible to simultaneously share an imaging screen with multiple devices by simply scanning a QR code, which is ideal for educational settings. It also offers a low power mode to extend battery life and prolong scan times. Some new features are pending regulatory clearance in some countries.
The Clarius App 3.1 Eclipse with the enhancements is available now on the App Store and Google Play.
Watch our 1-minute video to see more about Clarius 3.1 Eclipse:
New features included for all users (click links for instructions)
- Spatial Compounding – on Nerve and Breast Presets for optimized imaging
- Bladder Volume Measurement
- Automatic Wi-Fi Direct Connection on Android Devices
- Annotations for images and videos
- Pictograms to show reviewers where you scanned
- Prospective and retrospective cineloop videos – you choose
- Low-power mode for less heat and longer scan times
- Clarius Cast (live stream to multiple devices)
- Auto Shutdown Setting: 1 to 120 minutes (default is fixed to 5 minutes)
- Scanner Autoboot Setting (sets up WiFi as soon as battery is plugged in)
- Switch placement of controls on screen from Left to Right
Optional features included with Premium Scanners can be added for a fee. For more information, and to see these features, click here.