Now, more than ever, those who’ve been touched by the dedication of healthcare heroes in their community are looking for ways to give back. Some have approached us about helping them make a directed donation of a Clarius handheld ultrasound scanner to their local hospital. That’s why we’ve put together a donation package with special pricing to support this incredible act of generosity.
Clarius Donation Program for Healthcare Heroes
Clarius Ultrasound Package for Hospital Donations
Based on our experience with hospital purchases, the ideal package includes:
- Clarius C3 HD3 Multipurpose Scanner
- One charging station
- DICOM software package with membership
- Apple or Android tablet (not provided by Clarius)
- Documentation to send to the hospital for approval and review of your proposed gift
Giving in 5 Easy Steps
- Complete the contact form below.
- We’ll send you a quote for the special package along with documentation you can share with the hospital.
- You’ll send documentation to your personal healthcare hero or the hospital foundation for review and acceptance of your gift.
- Once your gift of a Clarius ultrasound system is accepted, contact us to complete the sale and organize delivery to your specified contact.
- We’ll deliver the ultrasound scanner and provided online training for the new user(s).
Making a Difference with a Tangible Donation
Many of us donate to our local hospitals through a foundation, via annual lotteries or fundraising events. Donors who contact us about donating a Clarius system typically have a personal experience where a handheld ultrasound would improve patient care.
For example, Peter Hyde from Ottawa recently made a generous contribution towards a Clarius scanner for the Montfort Hospital’s Emergency Department. Dr. Joanna Bostwick was delighted!
Which Clarius scanner will be most beneficial?
While a Clarius C3 is ideal for emergency or obstetrics departments, your local hospital may be in need of a different type of ultrasound system. For example, the anesthesia or pain management team may require the Clarius L15. Or the emergency room may need a Clarius EC7 if they’re treating a lot of expecting mothers. We recommend speaking to the recipient of your gift about which type of system would be most beneficial. Or one of our product experts can help you decide.
Talk to us about your medical equipment donation
⚠️ Clarius ultrasound is for medical professionals only.