When Chris Myers, a highly respected MSK ultrasound educator decided to review the new Clarius L15 HD Scanner, our team was looking forward to his feedback. That’s because Chris is known for his brutally honest reviews and Clarius V1 had not fared well. Fortunately, Chris published a balanced and thorough review of the Clarius Scanner. If you’re considering a Clarius HD Scanner to perform MSK ultrasound, we recommend watching the video and/or reading the review.
Watch Chris’ video to learn:
- Whether handheld ultrasound is good enough for MSK ultrasound
- How Clarius HD compares to a normal probe
- Why image quality is important
- About the utility of Clarius Cloud and Clarius Live telemedicine
- How Clarius compares to traditional ultrasound machines
Chris Myers is a highly experienced Extended Scope Physiotherapist, Osteopath & MSK Sonographer. In addition to running physiotherapy clinics in the United Kingdom, Chris is the faculty lead of the Sports Medicine Ultrasound Group (SMUG), which runs internationally recognized MSK ultrasound courses.