For a second year running, Clarius has been certified as a Great Place to Work® based on direct feedback from our employees on an extensive, anonymous survey about their workplace experience. 88% of our employees say that Clarius is a great place to work compared to 60% of employees at a typical Canadian organization.
“Creating and maintaining a workplace culture that supports individual growth, respect and inclusivity is a key priority at Clarius,” says company CEO Ohad Arazi. “We’re delighted to have documented proof from a recognized authority that more than 90% of the bright and talented individuals who work here look forward to coming to work every day.”
Additional notable statistics from Great Place to Work’s anonymous survey of Clarius employees
- 85% agree that management genuinely seeks and responds to suggestions and ideas.
- 93% of survey takers agreeing they are treated as a full member here regardless of position.
- More than 90% of survey takers agree that people are fairly treated regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- 94% say that Clarius facilities contribute to a good working environment.
- 92% are proud to say they work at Clarius
- 91% shared that when they look at what we accomplish, they feel a sense of pride.
- 91% agreed that people look forward to coming to work here.
“I felt like contributing more to the workforce because I was given a chance to grow and learn, and my opinions mattered to Clarius,” said one anonymous employee.
“The company has consistently maintained an incredible, inclusive, and caring work environment. I feel valued and cared for,” said another.
Clarius is on a mission to make accurate, easy-to-use, and affordable ultrasound tools available to all medical professionals in every specialty. Founded in 2015, we are a Vancouver-based company that has grown to more than 140 people in 10 countries.
Great Place to Work Certification leverages 30 years of research to quantify the current state of a company’s workplace culture and provides comparisons to the best organizations. The certification includes a research-backed employee survey conducted over a two-week period and a culture brief completed with the management team that details the company’s programs and practices.
Join our awesome team!
If you would like to join a company with a great culture and work with talented colleagues visit the Clarius career page for current openings. You’ll also learn more about our team and our culture.