Director of Marketing, Demand Generation
About The Position
Make an impact! Help medical professionals deliver better patient care with high-definition ultrasound imaging.
Today, as many as 25 million medical professionals globally don’t have access to medical imaging, which is proven to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs. That’s why we’re on a mission to make medical imaging accessible everywhere by delivering high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions powered by artificial intelligence and connected to the cloud.
By making Clarius your next career move, you’re joining a team of 130+ people who are talented, innovative, and highly collegial. You’re also joining a community that includes thousands of physicians worldwide who use Clarius to deliver better patient care – nearly two million high-definition exams have been performed using Clarius. And you’re joining a marketing team that’s hitting it out of the park!
Lead our high-performing Demand Generation Team!
The Global Demand Generation Team is effectively delivering thousands of qualified leads every month and exceeding targets. Demand generation activities are fueled by the killer Content Team that’s working with key opinion leaders and luminary physicians every week to develop new quality digital content, including webinars, educational video tutorials, clinical and patient interviews, blog posts, and more!
As our Marketing Director, Global Demand Generation, you will be responsible for leading and growing our team of marketing managers and specialists, across various aspects of demand generation, including marketing operations, email marketing, social media, PPC, 3rd party advertising, industry conferences, and workshops. You’ll take responsibility for overseeing integrated multi-channel marketing programs to build market awareness and maximize lead generation.
You’re a natural born leader, highly detailed oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. As Global Demand Generation Director, you will play a central role in developing and executing our marketing strategy, being a good steward of our generous marketing budget to drive global growth. You will help define our brand experience and positioning, drive awareness through multichannel strategies, and oversee the development and execution of content strategies. You will be joining at an exciting time, as we’ve just launched the 3rd generation of our wireless scanners with a new membership offering that’s fast-gaining market traction.
Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you’ll be focused on developing operational excellence to support a talented, high-performing team. You’ll own your systems, processes, and campaigns to really hit it out of the park. Your passion for results, mentoring staff, and process improvements means you’ll be highly successful in constantly growing the funnel with sales qualified leads. You’ll manage reports and dashboards to ensure metrics and results can be easily understood by stakeholders organization-wide, and to show off that you’re hitting and exceeding targets.
We have a phenomenal product offering, happy customers, a supportive marketing team, large database, and strong lead volumes. We’re a great place to work. Come be part of this feel-good local medical technology success story. Apply today!
- Oversee and manage a seven-figure marketing budget, allocating and investing funds wisely to optimize performance across channels and deliver the highest number of quality leads
- Provide leadership, manage, and oversee all deliverables for the Demand Generation Team, fostering ideas and continual growth
- Grow our demand generation function, fueling pipeline and revenue growth by meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly lead targets of a high quality across medical specialties
- Develop strategies to generate excitement and interest for our comprehensive line of wireless ultrasound scanners and imaging solutions with targeted demand generation programs across a variety of medical specialties
- Measure, report on, test, and optimize campaign-level performance
- Drive full-funnel performance marketing and growth levers (from acquisition and adoption to monetization and retention)
- Strike the right balance across a variety of acquisition channels – including pay-per-click campaigns, industry conferences, social media, email campaigns, 3rd party advertising, and offline marketing – to optimize for results
- Monitor demand generation KPIs and update our reporting framework, share results with stakeholders, and make recommendations for next steps, efficiencies, improvements, and new opportunities
- Facilitate strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, institutions, and vendors, negotiating favorable contracts with 3rd party vendors
- 10+ years of experience in B2B or B2C marketing in technology, SaaS experience desirable
- Minimum 5 years of proven team development, management, and leadership skills
- Medical industry experience is desirable
- Expertise in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, email, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting
- Strong analytical skills with expertise in setting measurable goals and evaluating campaign effectiveness to optimize results
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel
- Strong knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, Salesforce & Marketo desirable
- Ability to creatively devise and lead cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Strong project management, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in driving projects forward
- Experience negotiating and managing complex contracts with vendors
- Strong understanding of the latest trends and best practices in online/digital marketing and measurement
- Experience managing large marketing budgets and expenditures in a cost-conscious way and proving ROI in marketing initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including editing, proofreading, copywriting, and making presentations to a variety of diverse audiences
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion and delivering on competing priorities in a dynamic environment