After many months of development, we’re pleased to announce the release of our new App and Scanner software for our portable ultrasound devices. As always, Clarius is committed to providing the best user experience, and we’ve made many improvements for both iPhone ultrasound scanning as well as other platforms including iPad devices and Android phones and tablets. Some of the key features and improvements are highlighted below.
Pulsed Wave Doppler
For customers who have premium scanners, Pulsed Wave Doppler is now available to do basic vascular and abdominal scans. This software package was recently cleared by the FDA for more than 10 indications for use.
DICOM Modality Worklist
To complement our DICOM Store functionality released last year, DICOM Modality Worklist is now supported to retrieve exam and demographics information into the Clarius App.
Viera Breast Ultrasound Integration
Our new partnership with Hologic has brought the teams together to develop the Viera™, a dedicated breast ultrasound scanner that adds many new features specifically designed for breast surgeons and other diagnostic centers performing breast examinations, which include:
- Optimized Imaging Workflows for Regular Breast, Dense Breast, Interventional Procedures, and Radiological Examinations.
- Custom Breast Reporting Packages for Interventional and Diagnostic Workflows
- Measurement Tools for Lesion Classification
- Cloud-driven Annotation Packages
- Automated Biopsy and Interventional Image Labelling
- Enhanced Needle Guidance that Integrates with 7 Hologic Biopsy Devices
For iOS users, data can now be sent to the Clarius Cloud while the App is backgrounded, helping to speed up workflows and examinations.
The new App is now live on the Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store.