Head to Toe Analgesia: Ultrasound-Guided Subacromial, Cluneal Nerve, Knee, and Tarsal Tunnel Injections
Book a Virtual Demo
In this 1 hour webinar, Dr. Rosenblum teaches proven ultrasound techniques and shows how integrating ultrasound can improve your pain management practice. You will learn how to:
- Visualize your needle and target anatomy for safe, effective injections
- Maximize efficacy by ensuring viscosupplementation is in the knee joint
- Deliver targeted ultrasound-guided subacromial steroid injections
- Inject the tarsal tunnel under direct ultrasound visualization
- Use ultrasound to guide cryoablation of the cluneal nerves
Best-in-Class for Pain Management
Widely believed to deliver the best imaging quality among handheld ultrasound systems, Clarius HD is easy to learn and use. Eliminate lengthy palpation with instant musculoskeletal imaging to optimize diagnostic accuracy and surgical planning. You’ll clearly see anatomy and your needle in real-time for 100% accuracy while performing deeper injections. Clarius HD takes the guesswork out of pain management, enhancing confidence and the overall patient experience.
We’re Here To Help
Whether you’re looking for a specific solution or need help finding the right scanner for your practice, we’re here to help. Get in touch with us and let’s get started!