Third Trimester Obstetrics Scans Essential Point-of-Care Ultrasound Exams for Instant Answers
Book a Virtual Demo
In this 1-hour webinar, Dr. Dehaeck shares proven point-of-care ultrasound techniques for scanning the uterus and the fetus. She shares rapid third-semester exams that are making a positive impact as a seamless extension of a physical exam. You will learn how to:
- Look for fetal cardiac activity to help alleviate patient anxiety
- Determine the fetal lie and presentation
- Locate the placenta
- Assess Amniotic Fluid Volume (AFV) using the SDP Technique
- Take comprehensive Fetal Biometry Measurements
- Share videos of patient exams by email with Act One
Best-in-Class Wireless Obstetrics Ultrasound
Wireless and app-based, Clarius portable OB/GYN scanners deliver the power and image quality of traditional systems for a small fraction of the cost.
Capture Memories Act One™
Expecting parents are delighted to receive ultrasound images of their baby. Automatically create an animated video from the images and video clips captured during an exam.
We’re Here To Help
Whether you’re looking for a specific solution or need help finding the right scanner for your practice, we’re here to help. Get in touch with us and let’s get started!