Ultrasound Essentials for Breast Plastic Surgery: Visualizing Silent Ruptures, Seromas, and PECS Blocks
Book a Virtual Demo
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how easy and affordable it is to add handheld ultrasound to your plastic surgery practice. Dr. Salzman teaches how to:
- Look for fetal cardiac activity to help alleviate patient anxiety
- Determine the fetal lie and presentation
- Locate the placenta
- Assess Amniotic Fluid Volume (AFV) using the SDP Technique
- Take comprehensive Fetal Biometry Measurements
- Share videos of patient exams by email with Act One
Superior Imaging You Can Trust
Ultra-portable, Clarius ultrasound scanners deliver the power and image quality of traditional systems for a small fraction of the cost.
We’re Here To Help
Whether you’re looking for a specific solution or need help finding the right scanner for your practice, we’re here to help. Get in touch with us and let’s get started!