Ultrasound-Guided Brachial Plexus Blocks: Techniques from the Expert!
Book a Virtual Demo
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how easy it is to locate the brachial plexus using wireless ultrasound and how to perform 3 common upper extremity blocks with precision. Dr. Hickman explores:
- Three recent patient blocks performed under high-frequency ultrasound
- Locating the supraclavicular, infraclavicular, and axillary brachial plexuses
- How to identify vascular structures and lung to avoid complications
- Visualizing your needle to guide safe and accurate injections
- Pro-tips for today’s busy mobile regional anesthesiologist
Best-in-Class for Regional Anesthesia
Optimize patient comfort and minimize complications by carrying Clarius easily from patient to patient in the pre-op area, operating room or PACU. Don’t waste time hunting for a bulky ultrasound system to perform a pectoralis nerve block, supraclavicular nerve block or intra-articular injection. For 70% of regional anesthesia procedures, the speed and high-definition image of Clarius ultrasound get you there, in-and-out, faster. No more guessing where your needle is or wasting precious medications. No more wires contaminating your sterile prep area. No more bulky system slowing you down.
We’re Here To Help
Whether you’re looking for a specific solution or need help finding the right scanner for your practice, we’re here to help. Get in touch with us and let’s get started!