Get a Clear Picture, Fast
Wireless and app-based, Clarius handheld ultrasound scanners deliver an image you can trust to most iOS and Android devices.
- Ideal for quick exams to make better and faster decisions about patients in critical condition
- Helps to differentiate among causes of dyspnea, shock, chest pain and cardiac arrest
- Enables quick diagnosis of a pneumothorax or an internal hemorrhage
- Facilitates fast consults with an expert using one-button telemedicine
Senior Emergency Physician and EMS Medical Co-Director, Fulda
Thomas Plappert, MD
Pre-hospital ultrasound adds value to our work, and for many patients, it's the missing link in the chain of survival. And as the first Clarius-users for EMS in Germany, we have hundreds of rescue missions with a brilliant ultrasound on board.
Pragmatic POCUS for Urgent and Primary Care: Diagnosing Renal, Gallbladder and Aortic Pathology
In this 1-hour webinar, you'll learn just how easy and effective it is to use POCUS to visualize and diagnose common pathology.
- Use ultrasound as the ultimate diagnostic tool for renal pathology
- Quickly identify if patients with abdominal pain have gallbladder disease
- Save patient lives from an abdominal aorta aneurysm rupture
Tuesday, May 18th
2 PM Pacific | 5 PM Eastern | 9 PM GMT | 10 PM CET
No hidden fees or recurring costs
One Button Telemedicine
All you need is the Clarius App to start a telemedicine session.
Ideal for scanning everything from cardiac, lung, bladder, vascular access and superficial.
Designed for bedside cardiac,
abdominal scanning and vascular access.