Second Trimester Obstetric Scans: Essential Point-of-Care Ultrasound Exams for Real-Time Answers
In this 1-hour webinar, you'll learn how easy it is to use handheld ultrasound to rapidly perform 2nd-trimester POCUS exams. Dr. Ushakov will teach you how to:
- Locate the placenta and fetal position in seconds
- Confirm fetus viability and heart health
- Take accurate BPD measurements and head circumference
- Determine the level of amniotic fluid to indicate pathological circumstances
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
2 PM Pacific | 5 PM Eastern | 10 PM BST | 11 PM CEST
Get a High Definition Image
Wireless and app-based, Clarius portable scanners deliver the power and image quality of traditional systems for a small fraction of the cost.
- Ideal for first visits, quick check-ups, and when you need to investigate pelvic pain, pre-term labor symptoms and fetal viability.
- Easy to use with most current Apple or Android smartphones and tablets.
- Includes customized pre-sets, a comprehensive OB/GYN Calculation package, M-Mode, and customizable annotations while scanning.
- Designed with state-of-the-art technology and AI assistance for optimal images.
Dr. Shaunie Keys, MD
"One of the best things about Clarius ultrasound is the imaging, which is super crisp and clear. It's beautiful and really amazing, especially compared to our other portable systems. It's like night and day. Also, my patients think the technology is incredibly cool."
Unique Features to Enhance Your Patient's Experience
When you're using Clarius, you can cast the exam screen to several devices at one time. So your patient can virtually hold her baby for the first time during the exam.
Share Baby's First Movie
Clarius Scanners are equipped with ActOne, a feature that lets you automatically create an animated video with the ultrasound images you capture during the exams to easily share with expecting parents by email.
ActOne is only available in select countries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to enable this complimentary feature.
Ideal for obstetrics, gynecology and other bedside point of care applications.
Ideal for obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive medicine.
First Trimester Intrauterine Pregnancy
First Trimester Gestational Age
Multiple Gestation Workflow
From the Blog
Reimbursement Information for Obstetric and Gynecology ultrasound exams in the United States.
Download our quick reference guide of 2021 CPT codes and payment amounts for diagnostic ultrasound exams performed by medical professionals in the United States.